Often people think that the need to avoid suntan or use sunscreen only falls in the summer, there is no need to worry about suntan in rain or winter, but it is not so. The need to escape from the suntan is in every season. By using the 10 home remedies for avoiding Suntan in winter, you can easily escape from the Suntan and keep your skin young and beautiful.
10 Home Remedies to avoid Sun Tan in Winter-
- Mix the pulp of cucumber in the curd and put it on the face. This will also remove Suntan and make the skin smooth.
- Apply coconut oil in the face and hands and feet 20-25 minutes before sunburn. It removes suntan in a natural way.
- Make coconut oil mixed with cocoa butter and a little water and make your sunscreen lotion.
- Fresh curd can also apply. Tomato and lemon juice can also be mixed if desired.
- Sesame oil itself has very good sunscreen lotions.
- Scrub the cucumber and mash it with a thin cloth. Use 1 tsp gram flour and glycerin as a sunscreen lotion.
- Mix sesame oil and avocado oil and mix cocoa butter in it to make a thick sunscreen lotion.
- Peel 2-3 potatoes and grind them. Put it on the skin. Let dry for half an hour. Then wash with cold water.
- Mix water or grated water in gram flour and make paste. Put it on the face and keep it for 20 minutes.
- Mix 2-2 Drops Chamomile and Marjoram Oil in 15 Drops of Essential Lavender Oil. This is a great natural sunscreen recipe to remove suntan.