The holy festival of Navaratri has started. Along with worship in Navaratri, many people also fast for 9 days. Although many people keep fast on the first day and the last day rather than 9 days However, the religious significance of Navratri fast is only but fasting is also very beneficial for the health.
1-By fasting the toxins present within the body become clear. Along with this the digestive process also gets better.
2-Fat fasting process becomes faster during fasting. The fat starts to swell rapidly.
3. Fat cells release the hormone called leptin. Finding low calorie during fasting affects the activity of leptin and reduces weight.
4. It is important to take some essential nutrients during fasting, otherwise it may be difficult for you to fast. Whenever you eat something after the fast, try that it is nutritious and not fat. Otherwise it will increase instead of losing weight.
5. Fasting helps in the formation of new disease resistant cells. Experts of the University of South California, it is very beneficial to keep fast for cancer patients. Especially for patients who are taking chemotherapy.
6. It is not necessary that you fast when there is a religious chance. You can fast any time to clean up the inner dirt of the body and improve the digestive system.
7. It has been found in many studies that fasting for some time increases metabolic rate by 3 to 14 percent. If this is the case then it will take less time for digestion and calorie burn.
8. Fasting keeps the mind healthy too. Fasting benefits from depression and many problems related to the brain.
9. While fasting, you also get an idea of how bad your catering is.
10. Tension is a great medical problem in today’s times. Fasting reduces stress.