Healthy food can be cooked easily in the microwave, but it is important to take care of some things, so let’s know.
Microwave Cooking Ideas-
1. If you are cooking vegetables in microwave, then chop vegetables in the same size. If you cut some pieces big and some small, then the small pieces will be cooked quickly and the big pieces will remain raw.
2. If you making the mix vegetables, keep soft vegetables (green peas, mushrooms, capsicum etc.) in the middle and keep hardened vegetables (carrot, cauliflower, broccoli etc.) on the edge so that all the vegetables are cooked uniformly. .
3. Do not cook another on top of one things in the microwave.
4. large pieces of potatoes before hitting them in the microwave. Similarly, while cooking vegetables like cauliflower, they keep flowing between them, so that they can be cooked from all four sides.
5. Cook omelet on medium heat, cooked on high heat and tightens on its edges.
6. To make test nuts in the microwave, spread nuts on a glass plate and sprinkle salt or other spices on it and bake for 3-4 minutes in the oven. Even after mixing a bit of butter in nuts and baking, they also become Crispy and Tasty.
7. To make popcorn, put a handful of popcorn in a microwave safe dish and cover it and bake for 5 minutes on high heat.
8. To make curry in microwave, add 1 tbspn oil and 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste in microwave-safe dish and cook for 4 minutes (at high temperature). Then add chopped tomatoes, other spices, salt and water according to the taste, again for 4 minutes (at high temperature).
9. To make chicken stock, cook two chicken pieces, 1 onion, 1 finely chopped potato, chilli powder and 2 cup water according to taste, cook it for 60 minutes at 60 degrees in the oven.
10. To make custard, add 2 tbsp of sugar and 1 tbsp of custard powder in 1 cup milk and cook for 2 minutes (at high mode) in the oven. Mix it at a minute interval.